Are you a passionate English teacher who wants to create meaning through empowering students?
Are you also looking for a long-term career where you have support as well as real opportunities for growth?
English Mastery's English Teacher Recruitment (EnglishMastery.sg)
About English Mastery
- Founded by Esther, an English teacher and curriculum developer with 10+ years of experience
- We are embarking on an exciting journey of expanding our operations in the new year
- Come on board and join us in our early stages of expansion
- You’ll find many opportunities for future development as our company grows in the coming years.
Why Join English Mastery?
- We believe in honouring teachers and crediting them for the work they have done
- As you learn and work with us in a collaborative environment, you are also building your portfolio and honing your teaching skills
- Training and support are provided
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles as the company expands
- Opportunities to increase earnings.
- Prepare for lessons using our in-house learning materials
- Support students of differing abilities and follow up on their progress
Classroom administration and management
- Manage communication with parents, students and work colleagues
- Contribute to newsletter and content creation
- Contribute to on-going curriculum development
- Willing to work with English Mastery’s pedagogy and vision
- Willing to help each student to overcome their challenges
- Communicate professionally with all stakeholders (including parents)
- Reliable and takes 100% responsibility for your work
- Resilient and have a growth mindset
- Desire to pursue a long-term career with English Mastery
- NIE trained English teacher (Secondary) OR
- A degree by a reputable university in fields such as Law, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Communications
- Familiar with the O Level or IP syllabus
- Comfortable with using technology to hold online live lessons using Zoom, Google Drive and other related tools
- At least 3 years of English teaching experience at the secondary level
- Passionate, engaging, loves the interaction with students
- Able to work on weekends
Please email your application to EnglishMastery.SG@gmail.com.
Apply to Join Our Tribe for a Fulfilling Career!