Referral Reward Program
Get $35 rebate on your child's tuition fees for every successful referral!
^Terms and Conditions apply
Step 1: Are you a Qualified Referral?
You may be eligible for a referral reward if you refer someone to use and only if you are:
- An existing student
- A past student (You have signed up officially for lessons previously.)
- Parent/Guardian of an existing/past student
If you are one of the above individuals and refer a new student to us, you are a ‘Qualified Referrer’.
Step 2: Are you eligible for the $35 reward?
For a Qualified Referrer to be eligible for a referral reward:
- It must be clear at the point of enquiry that the new student is referred by one of the above individuals.
- The new student must sign up officially with us (i.e. at least 6 lessons), after his or her trial lesson.
- The official start date must occur within 1 month of the trial lesson.
Step 3: Get rewarded!
How the Referral Reward will be applied:
- Parent of existing student: Your child/ward will receive $35 off in the next billing cycle.
- Parent of Past student: You will receive a $35 referral reward.
- Direct referral fee paid in cash is not available to existing students and their parents/guardians.
- If the new student signs up officially with us through a Qualified Referrer (no trial lesson requested), he or she shall be eligible to sign up for 7 lessons at $470 ($450 for 6 lessons + $20 for 1 trial lesson).
- For avoidance of doubt, a student whose sibling is signing up officially with us will be eligible for a referral reward of $35. The sibling (new student) will also get to enjoy a trial lesson at $20.
- If you’re signing up another child (new student) and your child currently with English Mastery is graduating (no payments remaining), the referral rebate of $35 will be used to offset the fees for your other child (new student) in the next billing cycle.